-
September 28th, 2005, 03:13 AM
#31
Inactive Member
I just realized...is that black fellow that woman's husband? You know, the woman whose husband went to the bathroom on the plane? She told Jack that she thought he was still alive.
-
September 28th, 2005, 03:18 AM
#32
Inactive Member
Rumor is that Rose's husband is played by a white actor. Adding more fuel to the black/white dichotomy.
-
September 28th, 2005, 03:21 AM
#33
Inactive Member
as soon as I heard he was joining the cast that was my first thought - was that he was Rose's husband. But then it was said he would be coming back as a Nigerian on the island - which leads me to believe he is tied to the drug plane that had the Nigerian priest on it.
But maybe he is both a Nigerian and Rose's husband--- oh the plots
-
September 28th, 2005, 01:38 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Sweet - thanks Sculpey.. I rewatched it last night and sat for like 20 minutes frame by framing the mural trying to see if there was anything there.
I like how the writers keep throwing the #'s into everything.
Did you notice the vials Desmond was using had the #'s on them - like the vaccine number or something.
Interesting indeed
-
September 28th, 2005, 08:26 PM
#35
Inactive Member
yeah, the numbers are showing up all over the place. there's an entire website devoted just to listing their appearances. if I ever get DVR, I'll be going frame by frame too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks